This is the privacy notice of Kuhnel Graphics. In this document, “we”, “our”, or “us” refer to Kühnel Graphics, Warneford Avenue, Ossett, West Yorkshire WF5 9NJ.
We are company number 01084566 registered in England.
Our registered office is at Units 1-4 Warneford Avenue, Ossett, West Yorkshire, WF5 9NJ.
- This is a notice to inform you of all information that we record about you. It sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
- We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you are not happy, your only recourse is to leave our website immediately.
- We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
- We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.
- Our policy complies with UK law accordingly implemented, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regard to the processing and control of your personal data.
- Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
The bases on which we process information about you
- The law requires us to determine under which of six defined bases we process different categories of your personal information, and to notify you of the basis for each category.
If a basis on which we process your personal information is no longer relevant, then we shall immediately stop processing your data.
If the basis changes then if required by law, we shall notify you of the change and of any new basis under which we have determined that we can continue to process your information.
1. Information we process because we have a contractual obligation with you
When you contact us via our website contact forms, buy a product or service from us, or otherwise agree to our terms and conditions, a contract is formed between you and us.
The information we collect about you:
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
In order to carry out our obligations under that contract we must process the information you give us. Some of this information may be personal information.
We may use it in order to:
- verify your identity for security purposes
- sell products to you
- provide you with our services
- provide you with suggestions and advice on products, services and how to obtain the most from using our website
We process this information on the basis there is a contract between us, or that you have requested we use the information before we enter into a legal contract.
Additionally, we may aggregate this information in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example to monitor our performance with respect to a particular service we provide. If we use it for this purpose, you as an individual will not be personally identifiable.
Use of information we collect through automated systems when you visit our website
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer’s hard drive by your web browser when you visit any website. They allow information gathered on one web page to be stored until it is needed for use on another, allowing a website to provide you with a personalised experience and the website owner with statistics about how you use the website so that it can be improved.
Some cookies may last for a defined period of time, such as one day or until you close your browser. Others last indefinitely.
Your web browser should allow you to delete any you choose. It also should allow you to prevent or limit their use.
- to ensure the website functions correctly
- to record whether you have seen specific messages we display on our website
- to anonymously track the usage of our website for analytical purposes which allows us to continually improve the website.
Please see the following table which outlines all the cookies which are used on our site. This cookie table is valid as of June 2018:
|.google.com||This is used to collect information about how visitors use the Sites. The cookies collect information anonymously, including the number of visitors to the Sites, where visitors have come to the Sites from and the pages they have visited. We use this information to compile reports and to help us improve the Sites. Click here for Google Privacy|
|NID||The NID cookie contains a unique ID Google uses to remember your preferences and other information, such as your preferred language (e.g. English), how many search results you wish to have shown per page (e.g. 10 or 20), and whether or not you wish to have Google’s SafeSearch filter turned on.|
|gwcc||kuhnel.co.uk||This cookie is not essential to our website. This cookie allows Google to track any call conversions on mobile devices. For example if a customer is clicking a phone number on the contact us page to dial from their mobile device.|
|IDE||.doubleclick.net||These cookies set by a third party (DoubleClick) and are used for serving targeted advertisements that are relevant to you across the web. Targeted advertisements may be displayed to you based on your previous visits to this website. For example, advertisements about a topic you have expressed an interest in while browsing our site may be displayed to you across the web. In addition, these cookies measure the conversion rate of ads presented to the user. For more information, please visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
If you wish to disable DoubleClick cookies on your browser please visit this website.
|GPS||.youtube.com||Registers a unique ID on mobile devices to enable tracking based on geographical GPS location.|
|PREF||Registers a unique ID that is used by Google to keep statistics of how the visitor uses YouTube videos across different websites.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Tries to estimate the users’ bandwidth on pages with integrated YouTube videos.|
|YSC||Registers a unique ID to keep statistics of what videos from YouTube the user has seen.|
3. Personal identifiers from your browsing activity
Requests by your web browser to our servers for web pages and other content on our website are recorded.
We record information such as your geographical location, your Internet service provider and your IP address. We also record information about the software you are using to browse our website, such as the type of computer or device and the screen resolution.
We use this information in aggregate to assess the popularity of the webpages on our website and how we perform in providing content to you.
If combined with other information we know about you from previous visits, the data possibly could be used to identify you personally, even if you are not signed in to our website.
4. Our use of re-marketing
Re-marketing involves placing a cookie on your computer when you browse our website in order to be able to serve to you an advert for our products or services when you visit some other website.
Disclosure and sharing of your information
5. Information we obtain from third parties
Although we do not disclose your personal information to any third party (except as set out in this notice), we sometimes receive data that is indirectly made up from your personal information from third parties whose services we use.
No such information is personally identifiable to you.
Access to your own information
6. Access to your personal information
- To obtain a copy of any information that is not provided on our website you may send us a request at DataProtectionOfficer@kuhnel.co.uk.
- After receiving the request, we will tell you when we expect to provide you with the information, and whether we require any fee for providing it to you.
7. Removal of your information
This may limit the service we can provide to you.
8. Verification of your information
When we receive any request to access, edit or delete personal identifiable information we shall first take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or otherwise taking any action. This is important to safeguard your information.
9. Use of site by children
- We do not sell products or provide services for purchase by children, nor do we market to children.
- If you are under 18, you may use our website only with consent from a parent or guardian
- We collect data about all users of and visitors to these areas regardless of age, and we anticipate that some of those users and visitors will be children.
- Such child users and visitors will inevitably visit other parts of the site and will be subject to whatever on-site marketing they find, wherever they visit.
10. Encryption of data sent between us
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates to verify our identity to your browser and to encrypt any data you give us.
Whenever information is transferred between us, you can check that it is done so using SSL by looking for a closed padlock symbol or other trust mark in your browser’s URL bar or toolbar.
11. How you can complain
- If a dispute is not settled, then we hope you will agree to attempt to resolve it by engaging in good faith with us in a process of mediation or arbitration.
12. Retention period for personal data
Except as otherwise mentioned in this privacy notice, we keep your personal information only for as long as required by us:
- to provide you with the services you have requested;
- to comply with other law, including for the period demanded by our tax authorities;
- to support a claim or defence in court.
13. Compliance with the law
However, ultimately it is your choice as to whether you wish to use our website.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time as necessary. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on our website on the day you use our website. We advise you to print a copy for your records.